FC 24 has been out for a few weeks, and fans are already creating their ultimate teams for the weekend leagues. Esports is about to kick off at FC 24, with Ultimate Team bringing Prime Rewards to fans who have been watching!
Along with the new game comes a host of new experiments, such as predicting Arsenal v Manchester City, as well as a wealth of Evolutions content including the Relentless Winger Evolutions, Golden Glow Up, and Pacey Protector, so be sure to check them out. Check out FIFA coins for sale at U7BUY to elevate your gameplay.
Let’s look at the rewards you might get from Prime Gaming without further ado!
Prime Gaming rewards in FC 24
Is there a Prime Gaming pack in FC 24?
EA Sports FC 24 Prime Gaming rewards and packs are back for another year. While EA has yet to officially announce the news, they have been offering Prime Gaming packs for their other sports games. Therefore, there is a good chance that EA Sports FC 24 will also come with some free packs.
Leaks have already shown us what types of packs and rewards we'll be seeing in FC 24 soon:
l x1 81+ Pick
l x4 Gold Rares
l Loan Haaland
l 6 Consumables
How to get Prime Gaming rewards in FC 24?
EA plans to launch a Prime Pack for EA FC 24 Ultimate Team, which will be available to all Amazon Prime subscribers.
To link your EA account to Amazon, follow these steps:
1. Make sure that the Amazon account you want to link to is one that you have access to for the entire life of your EA account. If you switch Amazon accounts later, you may lose the ability to redeem loot on your linked EA account.
2. Visit the Prime Gaming website and click the "Log In" button at the top of the page. Make sure you are logged into the Amazon account you want to link to your EA account.
3. Return to the Prime Gaming homepage.
4. Find the loot you want to claim and click the "Claim" button.
5. You will be redirected to a new page showing all available, past, and future rewards.
6. Click "Claim Now" to get the rewards you want.
7. A screen will appear showing your Amazon Prime account information. Confirm it's the correct account for your content. If not, click "Switch Amazon Account" to select the correct account.
8. Click Go to Electronic Arts.
9. You will be taken to a new page and may be asked to log in to your Amazon account again. Be sure to use the same account you used in step one and click Sign In.
10. You will be prompted to allow Electronic Arts to access your Amazon account. Click Allow.
11. Click "Return to Amazon."
12. Finally, click "Complete Claim" to complete the process.
Learn more EA Sports FC 24 news and guides at U7BUY.