EA Sports' FIFA franchise has always been famous for the enormous number of bugs and errors that users can see during matches, causing players to become super fast, move inexplicably, or forcing assistant referees to enter the field without no reason in the middle of the game.
However, these types of errors become less and less over the years, especially since games can be updated remotely via an internet connection since this allows them to correct some errors that they did not notice during the phases of game development and testing.
Regarding that topic, EA Sports has released FIFA 21 update 1.05 for all PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users, which aims to correct various errors in the FIFA Ultimate Team and VOLTA modes, in addition to other performance problems that presented the title during the last days.
Electronic Arts is already taking very seriously the performance of the game in FUT because it is its most popular game mode and there are even some players who buy FIFA Coins with real money to build their teams, so they think the users deserve the best possible experience.
As we mentioned before, the update focuses on fixing the errors of FIFA Ultimate Team and VOLTA game modes. Here is the list of corrections:
FIFA UltimateTeam — 1.05 update
· They added the option to see all position modifiers after activating a consumable mod for a specific item of a selected player.
· Introduced direct access to transfer objectives in the team transfer market.
· An indicator of the UI to see the kit selected in the stadium customization menu has been added.
VOLTA mode – 1.05 update
The bug that prevented music from playing in the main VOLTA stadium has been fixed.
An indicator has been added to the UI while matchmaking occurs between players before matches.
Kickoffmode – 1.05 update
· Fixed the bug that caused artificial grass and some kits to not display correctly in replays.
· Fixed uppercase and lowercase names in no specific order.
· The bug that prevented the Miami and New York stadiums from being displayed correctly before choosing a match in Kick Off VOLTA FOOTBALL 5v5 mode has been fixed.
In addition to all these bugs that we already mentioned, EA released a long list detailing all the minor bugs that have been fixed in the update to give users a better gaming experience. The list is available on the game’s website.
In conclusion, EA continues striving to improve FIFA 21 for the launch of the next generation of consoles to take advantage of all the benefits and features of the new hardware from Sony and Microsoft.
(Contributed by José D. Villalobos; Edited by Chong Fang)